Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2019/2020 at American University of Beirut
Deadline: March 18, 2019
Applications are invited for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2019/2020 at American University of Beirut. The American University of Beirut (AUB) is offering full scholarships for graduate and undergraduate education for the academic year 2019-20 in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB aims to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions. The program requires scholars to attend a series of workshops, courses and field work in addition to the courses for their degree.
Graduate scholarships are open to:
- Nationals of Africa
- Nationals of Lebanon
- Refugees and displaced persons living in Lebanon
Selection and admission are based on:
- Academic promise
- Financial disadvantage
- Leadership potential
- Desire to give back and go back to one’s community
- Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account;
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application;
- If residing in Lebanon (Lebanese and non-Lebanese), fill out the online Graduate Financial Application specific to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program by March 18, 2019. If applying from Africa, fill out the online Graduate Financial Application specific to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (available here) by March 18, 2019.
For more information, visit Mastercard Foundation.