Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU) Winter Internship Program 2019
Deadline: December 30, 2019
Apply for the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU) Winter Internship Program 2019. The University is currently working to provide short courses (between six weeks and twelve weeks) as a Beta version, before introducing their B.A. programs to public by the beginning of 2019, to achieve this goal, they open a Volunteer and Internship program.
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is an international non-profit educational institution established online in February 2016. Since then, it has been growing at an incredible pace. Currently, they are a team of multinational youths working in various countries worldwide and passionately committed to their goal of creating an inclusive learning environment that elevates their students and gives meaning to their educational experiences.
- No program fees
- Flexible work timing (Between 4 to 6 hours a week)
- Remotely Training at the beginning of the program
- Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events
- International work environment with various social programs activities.
- Applicants must have proficiency in English language;
- Basic understanding of computer and internet applications;
- Access to internet at least twice a week;
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally;
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
Interested applicants should send their updated CV (English version) + Cover letter, with mentioning the desired position in the title of the email, to: email@example.com
For more information, visit FAOU Winter Internship.