Google Developers Launchpad Regional Accelerator 2019
Applications are open for the Google Developers Launchpad Regional Accelerator 2019. The Launchpad Regional Accelerators are tailored specifically to their local markets, and provide access to the best of Google – its people, network, and advanced technologies – helping startups build great products. In addition to the accelerators, Launchpad regional initiatives include exclusive events, mentorship opportunities, and trainings.
The Google Developers Launchpad Accelerators currently open are:
- Launchpad Accelerator Africa: For African startups building a great business or product in Africa
- Launchpad Accelerator Sao Paulo: For top growth-stage Brazilian startups. Google wants to find and develop leaders who will foster the next generation of Brazilian unicorns! Based at Google’s Campus São Paulo, startups will have specialized product support, as well as access to Google’s AI / ML, Cloud, Android, and Web experts.
- Launchpad Accelerator India: Launchpad Accelerator India, based in Bengaluru, is focused on supporting great startups that are solving for India specific challenges using AI/ML. Startups will receive mentorship and support from the best of Google in AI/ML, Cloud, UX, Android, Web, Product Strategy and Marketing.
- Launchpad Accelerator Tokyo: The Accelerator supports Japanese startups focused on using AI/ML with a global mindset. All accepted startups will receive mentorship and support from the best of Google in AI/ML, Cloud, UX, Android, Web, Product Strategy, and Marketing. They’ll also be invited to international immersion programs.
As part of all Launchpad regional accelerators, startups receive:
- Equity-free support
- Access to Google engineers and intensive mentoring from 20+ teams
- Access to silicon valley experts and top local mentors
- PR training and global media opportunities
- Close partnership with Google for three months (new classes are accepted twice a year)
- Launchpad Accelerator Africa is open to top seed-stage African startups. Applications are accepted from startups located in Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Cote D’ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe;
- Launchpad Accelerator Sao Paulo is open to top growth-stage Brazilian startups;
- Launchpad Accelerator India is open to top seed to growth stage Indian startups;
- Launchpad Accelerator Tokyo is open to top seed to growth stage Japanese startups.
For more information, visit Google Launchpad.