International Connector Young Innovators Program 2019
Deadline: February 20, 2019
Applications for the International Connectors Young Innovators Program 2019 are now open. The program virtually brings together young innovative and creative minds to ideate, problem-solve, co-design and develop new solutions for the future of work and for social activism causes.
The projects are short-term and fit around busy work and school schedules. You can be based anywhere in the world. In fact, diversity is what International Connectors is known for. They work on projects for Fortune 100 companies, Governments, NGOs, and sometimes they launch their own initiatives.
Sample Questions that their company and young innovators have worked on:
- What is the future of the internet and how do we bring this to the next 1.5 billion people worldwide?
- What does a workplace look like where the entire team is working virtually?
- How do we transform our company for the Millennial generation?
- How can we attract the next generation to travel to this destination?
- How can we redesign our company’s products to be focused on social impact.
- Co-create a new consumer health snack.
- Co-design a new consumer digital product.
- Co-design a new consumer marketing campaign aimed at 18-30 year olds.
Selected applicants will gain:
- Hands on Professional Experience
- Collaborative Skills
- Cross-culture Communication Skills
- Adaptive Thinking
- Design Thinking and Creative Processing Skills
- Innovation Practices
- Team Work with a Global and Virtual Team
- Global Mindset
- Applicants should be between 18-30 years old;
- Have strong conversational understanding of English;
- Can be based anywhere in the world;
- Must have access to the internet.
For more information, visit International Connector.