GrowthAfrica Business Scaleup Acceleration Program 2019 for Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia and Zambia
Deadline: January 31, 2019
Applications are now open for the 2019 GrowthAfrica Business Scaleup Accelerator Program in Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia and Zambia. The GrowthAfrica Acceleration Program is designed to help you scale your venture, make it investment ready and develop your entrepreneurial leadership with the aim of unlocking significant growth in your business.
The program’s first phase consists of 18 workshop days spread over a 6 months’ period. The program kicks off with a 5-day visioning bootcamp and then subsequently five 2-days workshops where we establish the foundation and equip you with tools to diagnose your business and devise strategies to optimize your business in all conceivable areas. This part is concluded with 3-day actioning bootcamp where businesses come up with an implementation action plan for their 3-year vision.
After each workshop you will work in-company with the assistance of external business experts, GrowthAfrica growth catalysts and financial modelers. GrowthAfrica will be working to implement your new strategies and innovations – boosting your growth trajectory in significant ways.
The second phase of the program involves 24 months of one-on-one support from the GrowthAfrica team, a pool of external business leaders and support by GrowthAfrica’s investment facilitation team.
- Growth strategy: Led by experienced facilitators, own designed proprietary process and learning methodology that leads to an increase in your revenue and profits
- Catalytic support: Get individualised and tailored business development support from growth catalysts who will walk you through and support you in your business journey
- Financial modelling: Build a financial model for your business growth and investment readiness
- Investment support: Receive support in identification of, access to and engagement with potential and relevant investors
- Peer-peer learning: Connect and benefit from peer-to-peer learning and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Mentorship: You will have a personal executive mentor who will offer you advice and be your sounding board
- Leadership: Acquire tools to develop stronger entrepreneurial leadership
- Networking and partnerships opportunities with GrowthAfrica’s networks locally and internationally
- Open to for-profit, post revenue business with an innovative product, service or methodology operating in Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia or Zambia;
- Ready to scale the business;
- Turnover of min 50,000 USD;
- Existed for 2 years or more year;
- Dedicated full time founding team consisting of at least 2 founders;
- Have full time and dedicated core team;
- Open to raising external investment as part of your growth strategy;
Applications are open to all sectors but GrowthAfrica has a soft spot for:
- IT/mobile solutions
- Financial services and Fintech
- Renewable energy
Apply for the program:
For more information, visit GrowthAfrica Acceleration Program.