Apply for the Atlas Corps Fellowship: MENA Entrepreneurship Initiative 2019 (Fully-funded to the United States)
Deadline: February 28, 2019
Applications are accepted for the Atlas Corps Fellowship: MENA Entrepreneurship Initiative 2019. The Atlas Corps Fellowship: MENA Entrepreneurship Initiative (MENA Entrepreneurship Initiative), a special initiative within the Atlas Corps Fellowship, is supported by the U.S. Government and is specifically looking to recruit emerging business professionals from Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, and Tunisia for a 12-month professional fellowship in the United States.
Fellows will increase their business acumen while serving in leading corporations, private companies, b-corps, and organizations that promote entrepreneurship through hands-on experience while developing person-to-person connections to learn effective business practices. This prestigious fellowship includes health insurance, enrollment in Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab, travel costs, and a living stipend.
Open to emerging business professionals from Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, and Tunisia for a 12-month professional fellowship in the United States.
You can apply to become a Fellow if you meet the following minimum requirements:
- 2 to 10 years of relevant experience in the social sector, which can include NGOs/nonprofits, businesses, government, social enterprises, or media organizations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
- Age 35 or younger when the Fellowship begins
- Applying to volunteer in a country other than where you are from (Americans cannot apply to our U.S. Fellowship)
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12 to 18-month fellowship
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that covers food, shared housing, and local transportation
Applicants for the MENA Entrepreneurship Initiative should go through the same online application process as other applicants for the Atlas Corps Fellowship.
For more information, visit Atlas Corps Fellowship: MENA.