Ashoka/Robert Bosch Stiftung ChangemakerXchange Program 2019 on Empathy and Social-Emotional skills (Fully-funded)
Are you passionate about creating more empathetic world? Apply now to an exciting special edition ChangemakerXchange on Empathy and Social Emotional Skills.
Ashoka/Robert Bisch Stiftung are looking for 20 of the most creative young Changemakers, including social entrepreneurs, teachers, storytellers and intrapreneurs, from across Europe, whose mission is to cultivate empathy and social emotional skills in children and young people. The group will come together in a unique collaborative summit format close to Cologne from April 24-28, after which they will get the chance to become part of a vibrant global community of social innovators.
Co-created by Ashoka and Robert Bosch Stiftung, Changemakerxchange is a global collaborative community for over 600 of the world’s top young changemakers to connect, share and develop cross-border collaborations.
- ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from the venue as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be between 18-35 years old;
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture / initiative which is up and running and at the core of its mission, is about cultivating empathy & social emotional-skills in children and / or young people;
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit;
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community;
- Must be a fit with the values of the CXC community;
- Must be from an eligible country (for this particular summit, this includes all countries in Europe).
For more information, visit Ashoka ChangemakerXchange.