US-ASEAN Women’s Leadership Academy for YSEALI 2019 (Fully-funded)
Deadline: February 8, 2019
Applications for the US ASEAN Women’s Leadership Academy for YSEALI 2019 are open. The workshop will gather 33 women entrepreneurs from all 10 ASEAN countries as well as Timor-Leste. The workshop will focus on capacity-building with an emphasis on building economic capacity among ASEAN participants in line with international best practices.
The workshop will include:
- Leadership Skills Training and Individualized Assessment
- Mentoring Sessions
- Networking opportunities
- Training Sessions led by Industry and Sector Leaders and Shapers
- Training Sessions on economic project planning and team management
- Discussion of key gender issues and economic development within the region
- The program is fully funded, including travel to Jakarta, accommodations and transportation while in Jakarta, all program activities, and includes the potential for follow-on small grant funding.
- Open to promising young women who identify themselves as aspiring leaders who will benefit from a five-day interactive, leadership training to advance their careers;
- Have 3 to 5 years of professional working experience;
- Age 25 – 35 years;
- Fluent in English;
- University graduates;
- Not a member of YSEALI yet? Join here!
- They particularly encourage women leaders in the economic development sector to apply for this workshop.
For more information, visit US ASEAN Women’s Leadership Academy.