Go Green in the City Challenge 2019 (Win a fully-funded trip to Schneider Electric Global Innovation Summit in Barcelona)
Deadline: May 25, 2019
The Go Green in the City Challenge 2019 is now open. Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation in Energy Management and Automation. They are always on the lookout for bold ideas that can shape the future of their industries and their company. The Go Green in the City challenge is now entering its 9th year running and their 2019 edition is going to be even bigger, better and bolder!
They are looking for students like you from around the world who are willing to put their skills and ideas to the test. Share your bold ideas with them. Choose one category:
- Sustainability & Access to Energy
- Buildings of the Future
- Plants of the Future
- Grids of the Future
- The Top 8 teams will be invited on a fully sponsored trip to the Schneider Electric Global Innovation Summit in Barcelona to pitch for the Grand Prize
- An invitation to interview for Schneider Electric’s Internship Program.
- The winning team will win job offers from Schneider Electric, and an all-inclusive international trip to two cities of their choice (where Schneider Electric has offices).
- The Contest is open exclusively to individual students in teams of two, of which at least one team member is female.
- Both of the team members must study in the same region for the duration of the competition.
Fully-Funded, 100% free for participants
For more information, visit Go Green in the City.