NZ Visit Program 2019 for Southeast Asian Tech Entrepreneurs (Fully-funded)
Deadline: March 14, 2019
Are you a tech entrepreneur or business leader in South East Asia? Apply for the NZ Visit Program 2019 for Southeast Asian Tech Entrepreneurs for an opportunity to travel to Techweek NZ – New Zealand’s annual festival of innovation.
The Asia New Zealand Foundation and the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade offers six-to-eight young Southeast Asian technology entrepreneurs and business leaders the chance to visit New Zealand. The week-long programme will give participants an understanding of New Zealand’s tech sector and allow them to attend Techweek 19 in Auckland.
- The Asia New Zealand Foundation will fund the costs of successful applicants, including a return economy airfare, domestic transport, accommodation and insurance, as well as most meals and miscellaneous expenses.
- Participants will need to cover their own spending money.
Applicants must be
- Aged under 40
- Able to demonstrate leadership in their field
- Be competent English language speakers
- Entrepreneurs or business leaders at CEO or senior management level involved in tech from one of the ten ASEAN nations
- Outstanding start-up entrepreneurs or emerging entrepreneurs will also be considered. No knowledge or experience of New Zealand is required.
- Applicants must be based in and have citizenship of one of the ten ASEAN member countries
- Be interested in connecting with equivalents from other countries to explore international business opportunities
- Be confident public speakers willing to engage in dialogue with entrepreneurs from other countries
- Be willing to contribute to the relationship between New Zealand and ASEAN.
For more information, visit NZ Visit Program.