Deadline: February 15, 2019
Applications are open for the MBTN Africa Innovation Accelerator Program 2019. The MBTN Africa Innovation Accelerator program aims to identify, support and fund the next generation of technology enabled start-ups solving problems in African Markets. Join the program to grow your company and get ready for global scaling.
They support entrepreneurs with a strong purpose by connecting them to the brightest business minds in industry. The program provides access to the African startup ecosystem, industry specialists, corporate partners, talent, capital and coaching. They are interested in startups that are creating the future of Africa’s development story, using promising new technologies to make a positive impact.
- Funding: Each startup will get an opportunity to pitch to our network of venture capital and angel investors, with the chance to win funding.
- Training & Coaching: The accelerator program includes a component focused on business and operational skills training, as well as coaching around how to turbocharge your investor engagement efforts.
- Mentorship: Intensive individual mentoring and strategy sessions during the core of the program. Our mentor network consists of key international experts.
- Investor Network: 200+ local and international investors who are interested in meeting and investing in Africa focused startups.
- Networking: With over 100 international events in cities across the globe and a vast network of startups, experts and investors, we offer an international community to startups. This way you can be best prepared for global scaling.
- Alumni Program: After the acceleration program, you will get access to our Alumni Program that includes fundraising advice, PR and marketing support, legal and administrative services, and access to exclusive deals.
- Open to startups from all over the world. This specific program will be run in London. If you live outside of London, the organizers will support you in applying for a UK visa;
- If your team is dedicated to turning your startup into a high-growth company, the Accelerator is a radical opportunity to push your vision forward.
For more information, visit MBTN Africa Innovation Accelerator.