Deadline: March 27, 2019
The Guttmacher Institute is pleased to announce the 2019 cycle of the Cory L. Richards Memorial Scholarship to support emerging leaders in the field of sexual and reproductive health and rights.
The scholarship honors the legacy of Cory L. Richards, a member of the Guttmacher Institute staff for nearly four decades whose passion for mentorship and commitment to developing new leaders benefited countless individuals in the field. The scholarship aims to nurture the development of future leaders by providing financial support to students seeking Masters degrees in the fields of public health or public policy who plan to devote their careers to advancing public policy related to sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- The selected Scholar will be awarded a one-time scholarship of $15,000 to support full-time study toward a Masters degree in public health or public policy at an accredited institution in the United States.
Applicants to the Scholarship Program must:
- Be entering or currently enrolled in a full-time graduate study program at an accredited institution in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Be pursuing a Masters degree in Public Policy or Public Health.
- Be planning to pursue a career in advancing public policy related to sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
For more information, visit Cory L. Richards Memorial Scholarship.