Deadline: Not Specified
Applications are open for the Founders Factory Africa Accelerator Program 2019. Founders Factory Africa aims to build and scale 100 technology startups across Africa over the next five years.
Founders Factory Africa will transform Africa’s startup economy by designing purpose built scalable technology businesses, deliver new capital flows and develop the best talent. They will be creating and growing businesses in Africa across four sectors: health, energy, fintech and education. With a focus on scale, technology and impact, their businesses will serve the needs of economies that are facing unprecedented growth and demand for utility-based products and services.
Their unique model provides the best support for startup founders. They combine the smarts and experience of local and international technical specialists, with access to a global network of investors and exclusive partnerships with the world’s most forward thinking corporates.
- Operational team of local and global specialists
- Tailored and comprehensive 6-month program
- Corporate infrastructure and business opportunities
- Local and Global VC and investment network
- Global access to wider Founders Family and ecosystem
- £30,000 cash and £100k+ in services
- Open to startups that are in-market, with customers/users, post-revenue (not necessarily profit-generating)
- Strong founding team
- Business that shows perspective to scale Africa-wide
- Technology-enabled, but not necessarily tech-focused
- In sectors including finTech, health, retail, energy, transportation, education
- Any country in Africa, or outside Africa but wishing to enter/scale into the continent
For more information, visit Founders Factory Africa.