The DO School Connected Fashion Challenge 2019 (Fully funded to Berlin, Germany)
Deadline: March 24 and April 28, 2019
The DO School is accepting entries for the Connected Fashion Challenge 2019. They challenge you to co-create a fashion collection that utilises wearable technologies to connect communities in new and exciting ways.
As fashion and technology increasingly join forces, new worlds of connection and experience open up for customers and fashion lovers across the globe. Together with their partner, a leading global fashion brand, people from all backgrounds and nationalities can be at the forefront of this development. The Connected Fashion Challenge invites 20 participants from around the world and across industries and backgrounds to join them in Berlin for a 4 week innovation program from 3rd of June 2019 to 28th of June 2019.
Over the four-week innovation program, you will be guided through a tried and tested approach that takes you from an ideation phase to implementation. The outcome will be a co-created fashion line which integrates technology and will go live in the market soon after. These four weeks will be intense, innovative and fun! You will hear from relevant experts in the field, work together with our facilitators and our partner to test and prototype solutions. And finally, you will have the chance to enjoy the vibrant German capital in the summer!
- The opportunity to develop a concrete product that will be produced after the program.
- Lifelong connections with like-minded passionate peers and the chance to join our global community of purposeful DOers.
- Deep insight into the DO School Method, an award-winning, tested innovation approach used by world-leading business and non-profit organisations.
- The ability to work with international experts in your area of interest and also learn from the diverse handpicked peer community.
- And of course: it is great fun to see the community and the project evolving during this innovation sprint!
Participants will receive a full scholarship covering tuition, travel cost to and from Berlin, as well as local accommodation for the program duration. Limited needs-based stipends are available.
- They look forward to applications from anyone who has demonstrated a pioneering, creative spirit in fields such as – but not limited to – fashion, IT / technology, marketing, social media, community, psychology, design, innovation, entrepreneurship, business, retail.
- All nationalities, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply! (Minimum age to apply is 18).
- There are no formal requirements in terms of knowledge, education or work experience. Most of all they want to see that you are passionate about this topic and motivated to make a positive impact!
Please submit your application through our online application platform.
The application from consists of:
- A 60-second introduction video
- Four questions with regard to your motivation, experience, and expectations
- A link/document to support your application
Please note: only applications which meet the formal requirements will be considered. After reviewing the applications, we will invite selected candidates for a 30 minute Skype interview. All applicants will be informed of the outcome on their application, whether successful or not.
For more information, visit Do School.