Deadline: February 28, 2019
The Delegation of the European Union is pleased to launch a photography competition open to all professional, non-professional photographers and other organizations interested from all the regions in Sudan. The theme of the competition is that the submitted pictures should speak, demonstrate, tell and show the role of women in the rural development of the Sudan.
- Three winners will be selected. That winner will receive a certificate from the EU Delegation
- Each winner will be notified by phone and email. All the participants must provide correct names, telephone numbers and electronic emails
- If a winner cannot be notified within seven (7)) days, or does not respond then the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for the prize
- Only one prize will be awarded per household
- The prize will be awarded on the Women Rights Day
- The competition contest is open to professional, non-professional photographers and other organizations interested from all the regions in Sudan;
- The competition is not open to media agencies;
- The competition is open to Sudanese only;
- Participants should be above 18 years old.
- The picture should speak, demonstrate, tell and show the role of women in the rural development of the Sudan.
- The picture should be taken professional camera.
- The photo should be edited by adobe softwares.
- 300dpi per inch.
- The pictures should be submitted in a flash USB memory.
- The picture resolution should be more than 3000 pixels.
- The pictures should have the original pixel size and not cropped.
- The resolution of the picture should be high and is not scaled.
- The pictures should be in JPEG format.
- The pictures must not show the name of the photographer, agency, or publication, or any other information (these details can be included in the copyright letter but must not be visible on the picture itself).
- The pictures should be submitted to the EU Delegation in Al Gamhoria Street in person in a closed envelope from Sundays to Thursdays from 08:00am to 03:00 PM. Pictures can be submitted whether or not they have been published
- The participant should submit
- 2 to 3 pictures maximum
- A personal photo
- Present a valid ID card (passport, National ID Card, Press Card)
- A copyright letter confirming s/he is the author and owner of the picture and the letter should include a story that explains the photo, when and where it was taken. The letter can be in English or Arabic languages only
For more information, visit Delegation of the European Union to Sudan.