AFRINIC-30 Fellowship Program 2019 to attend Africa Internet Summit in Kampala, Uganda (Fully-funded)
Deadline: March 15, 2019
The AFRINIC-30 Fellowship Program 2019 is now open for applications. AFRINIC is offering fellowships for the AFRINIC-30 meeting to be held in Kampala, Uganda from 15 June to 21 June 2019.
The fellowship is reserved for individuals representing small organisations, universities, and media who are actively involved in Internet operations and development or ICT policies in their countries. The fellow is expected to positively and actively contribute to IP address management awareness in the AFRINIC service region.
The fellowship includes:
- Full assistance with round-trip airfare to the meeting venue
- Hotel accommodation for the AFRINIC event from the day before the beginning to the last day of the event
To qualify for the fellowship, you:
- Must be a resident of an African nation
- Don’t need to be an AFRINIC member
- Are involved in the Internet community.
- Are willing to report on how this fellowship has benefited you/your Organisation/country within an agreed time frame.
Upon selection, AFRINIC will notify the selected fellows directly and allow them twenty (20) days to accept or reject the offer. A public announcement of the fellowship awardees will be made after the acceptance by the selected candidates.
For more information, visit AFRINIC-30.