European Parliament Go to vote! Action Plan Contest 2019 (Win a trip to the European Youth Week 2019)
Deadline: March 5, 2019
Applications are invited for the European Parliament Go to vote! Action Plan Contest 2019. This is a chance to win a trip to the European Parliament in Brussels to present your idea during the European Youth Week 2019.
The European Elections are just around the corner and the European Parliament is looking for cool, concrete and innovative projects or events that young people would like to organise, with the aim of encouraging their community (friends, family, colleagues, neighbours etc) to get involved and vote.
- The prize for the three best action plans is a trip to the European Parliament in Brussels during the European Youth Week 2019 (29-30 April 2019). The trip will be sponsored (travel and accommodation for two nights) and you will have the opportunity to present your idea in the hemicycle of the European Parliament;
- In addition, they want to offer to the winners expertise to help bring exposure and momentum to the project/event.
- Open to anyone living in one of the 28 EU countries;
- Applicants should be from at least 16 years old;
- Be available travel to Brussels, Belgium during the European Youth Week (28-30 April 2019);
- Having full copyrights of the content shared.
- Entrants will have to create an action plan of what they would like to organise and post it on the Facebook event page (they can also submit an action plan that has already been put in place);
- They can use any type of content to explain their action plan: write it down, use visuals, a video etc;
- Sign up to the #thistimeimvoting platform.
For more information, visit Go to vote! Action Plan Contest 2019.