CIDRZ Global Public Health Fellowship 2019/2020 (Funding available)
Deadline: March 27, 2019
Are you interested in global public health? Do you have a Master’s degree? Are you interested in working with CIDRZ? Apply for the CIDRZ Global Public Health Fellowship 2019/2020.
The CIDRZ offers a competitive annual fellowship programme that provides a meaningful health research and programmatic experience, training and mentorship to early- and mid-career public health practitioners.
The CIDRZ fellows become integral members of the respective hosting teams involved in public health programmes, research or analysis units. Fellows find that the rich opportunities for developing their scientific writing, project implementation and presentation skills through hands-on experience and professional development mentorship which helps them to redefine their career trajectory. Fellowship placements are made in the programme areas depending on the intake year. The 2019 Fellowship will last between 10 – 12 months; starting early August 2019.
- Modest monthly bursary to cover basic living expenses, local medical services membership, & emergency evacuation insurance is available.
- Open to early- and mid-career public health practitioners;
- Applicants should have qualification in the following fields:
- Data Analysis: A Masters degree with strong quantitative and analytical skills related to Public Health with specific qualifications in related field (e.g. Biostatistics, Epidemiology)
- Biomedical Science: Masters degree in Biomedical Sciences
- Clinical Research: MBChB, MBBS, MD or equivalent and completed a medical residence in infectious diseases
- Strategic Information and Implementation Science: A Masters degree with strong quantitative and analytical skills in Public Health
- Adolescent HIV: A Masters university degree with strong quantitative and analytical skills in Public Health
- Tuberculosis: MBChB, MBBS, MD or equivalent. Post graduate training will be an added advantage
For more information, visit CIDRZ Public Health Fellowship.