International Green Gown Awards 2019 for Universities and Colleges
Deadline: March 29, 2019
Applications are invited for the International Green Gown Awards 2019. They are looking for inspirational sustainability leaders. Recognising exceptional sustainability initiatives being undertaken by the world’s universities and colleges, the International Green Gown Awards set the bar and put every learning institution at the heart of delivering the UN Global Goals.
The ethos of the Green Gown Awards is to ensure the lessons and example of good practice are shared and will put universities and colleges as leaders in sustainability as well as being able to continue their learning from global leaders. The International Green Gown Awards are administered by EAUC.
The award categories are:
- Sustainability Institution of the Year
- Benefiting Society
- Student Engagement
Applying for an International Green Gown Award will not only motivate your team, management and students but it will inspire others in the sector to do more and opens the doors to new opportunities:
- Acknowledging your team’s efforts – engage your staff and students
- Raising your profile and showcase your sustainability excellence via events, case studies and videos
- Helping to gain recognition from senior management
- Obtaining regional and international recognition
- Joining a network of exceptional institutions with year-long promotion for your institution
Winning an International Green Gown Award will bring huge awareness and positive press to not only your institution as a whole but also to the profile of sustainability within it.
- The Awards are open to any university or college across the world;
- There is no limit on the number of applications or categories each institution can enter.
Please send your submission, by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon GMT on March 29, 2019. You must also send your institution logo and a photograph in high resolution, print quality – a minimum of 300dpi.
For more information, visit International Green Gown Awards.