Unilever Research and Development Internship 2019 in Vlaardingen
Deadline: March 15, 2019
Are you looking for a great and challenging internship? Are you a Bachelor or Master student and looking for your next international challenge to start in March 2019? Join Unilever’s Research and Development center as an Intern!
R&D is the hotbed of ideas for brands, products, packaging, manufacturing and technology. When joining Unilever’s R&D headquarters, you will get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company, to have impact on their outstanding brands and to get real responsibilities that will provide you a good insight into the organization and support your personal development.
As an R&D intern you will be responsible for activities such as improving a product, designing a new product, analyzing existing packaging material or studying the influence of ingredients on stability and taste. There are three departments within Research & Development where you could become an intern: Nutrition & Health, Taste & Flavour and Packaging. State your preference in your motivation letter.
- Compensation of €500 gross per month on a full-time basis
- The opportunity to work at Unilever’s in Vlaardingen
- To be a part of a passionate team of Unilever employees and fellow interns
- The chance to get real responsibilities that will provide you with insight into the organisation
- The opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company
- The chance to use your key competencies in a team such as commitment, analytical ability enterprising behavior and practical creativity
- You are a HBO or WO student (3rd or 4th year) in a relevant study;
- Full time availability for a 6 month internship from March 2019;
- Fluency in English is required and basic knowledge of the Dutch language will be an advantage;
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams;
- Able to work independently;
- Flexibility in work style and being able to manage multiple tasks in parallel;
- Working knowledge on Microsoft Office;
- You will be required to work independent and report back continuously on progress made. In addition you are systematic in your work and you enjoy being part of a dynamic and innovative team.
For more information, visit Unilever Internships.