Deadline: May 5, 2019
Are you ready to shape the digital future? Are you creative and passionate about the media landscape and data-driven business models? Apply for the Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2019.
Bertelsmann is looking for talents with entrepreneurial, innovative mindsets to participate in their international networking event, “Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2019,” from June 24 to 26, 2019. Tackle the challenges and opportunities digitalization and big data both bring, and participate in demanding workshops. Work hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas, and present your results in front of a jury of Bertelsmann executives. Join “Talent Meets Bertelsmann” and gain an in-depth insight into one of the biggest media companies in the world.
- The winning teams will receive an invitation to Berlin from June 24 to June 26, 2019;
- The cost for each participant’s hotel room for two nights (June 24 to June 26, 2019) will be covered, as well as travel expenses up to 300 EUR for students coming from European schools and up to 500 EUR for students from non-European schools.
- All participants are invited to join a closed Facebook group so that you can get to know one another in advance of the event
- Attend workshops on future trends in Bertelsmann’s business areas
- Attractive prizes for the best ideas and designs
- An unforgettable party with a concert from a BMG talent
- Individual career consulting and outstanding networking opportunities
- Membership in the extraordinary “Talent Meets Bertelsmann“ network, which gives you the chance to build a long-term relationship with Bertelsmann and other talented member
- Open to Bachelor, Master, MBA students or doctoral candidates, ideally in the field of economics, humanities, media management or business informatics with a keen interest in data science;
- Talents who are experienced in developing creative and innovative business models and fascinated by cutting-edge digital trends;
- Participants with a demonstrated affinity for media and data projects conducted outside of a school or university context;
- Students or graduates with an above-average academic performance as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities;
- People with strong communication skills who are fluent in written and spoken English.
For more information, visit Talent Meets Bertelsmann.