ANDE-GSG Millennial Honors Award 2019 (Fully-funded to GSG Impact Summit in Santiago, Chile)
Deadline: June 30, 2019
The GSG Millennial Honors 2019 is open! Are you a millennial entrepreneur under the age of 30 leading an organization driving change in your community? Apply now for the second annual GSG Millennial Honors Award 2019.
In partnership with the Global Steering Group for Impact Investment (GSG), an independent global organization catalyzing impact investment and entrepreneurship, ANDE is seeking to honor three impact entrepreneurs under 30 years of age for their work to benefit people and the planet. The awards will be presented at the 2019 GSG Impact Summit in Santiago, Chile, November 18-19, 2019. Winners will be flown to Santiago to receive the honors from Sir Ronald Cohen, chair of the GSG.
- The awards will be presented at the GSG Impact Summit 2019 in Santiago, Chile November 18-19, 2019 and honorees must be able to attend in person.
- Winner’s flight costs and hotel accommodations to attend the Summit in Chile will be covered.
- Applicants that require international travel to attend the Summit are expected to apply for a VISA to travel to Chile immediately following their notification of acceptance.
- The honorees must be no more than 30 years of age on November 18 2019. In case of co-founders, one of the co-founders must meet this age criteria.
- The honorees must have founded and incorporated a social or environmental impact venture, either as a for-profit (i.e., profit with purpose) company, non-profits, co-operative or as other legal forms no later than November 18, 2017.
- Impact ventures qualified to apply must be at least two years old, have experienced significant revenue and/or earned fees, and must demonstrate measurable impact, scalability and sustainability.
For more information, visit GSG Awards.