Oxford – Adara Foundation MBA Scholarship Programme 2019 for African Women
Deadline: April 5, 2019
Applications are open for the Oxford – Adara Foundation MBA Scholarship Programme 2019 for African Women. The MBA scholarship is designed to empower high-potential African women to engage in the economic development of the continent.
The Oxford – Adara Foundation Scholarship programme was announced by Dean Peter Tufano at the School’s annual Oxford Business Forum Africa, which coincided with International Women’s Day. From 2019, the Adara Foundation, in partnership with Oxford University, will fund a full scholarship for an exceptional female MBA candidate from Africa for three years. The Foundation shares Saïd Business School’s commitment to fostering greater gender parity in education and increasing levels of investment in talented individuals from across Africa.
The scholarship covers:
- the full MBA programme fee
- living expenses stipend of at least £14,777.
- Open to female candidates of an African nationality, with a preference for a candidate of Nigerian nationality;
- Candidates must be ordinarily resident in a state outside of the European Economic Area including the UK, and intending to return to their home country upon completion of the MBA programme;
- Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to contribute to Africa’s development;
- The scholarship will be awarded based on academic merit.
For more information, visit Oxford – Adara Foundation Scholarship.