Procter & Gamble Finance and Accounting Internship Programme 2019 for Young Nigerians
Applications are open for the Procter & Gamble Finance and Accounting Internship Programme 2019 for Young Nigerians. Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations?
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers’ reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership – Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and they are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for P&G products
- Working on a new product launches/initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for P&G’s manufacturing activities
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; they value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Recent graduates with a BSC in either Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics and Finance/Accounting related courses
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Candidates must have at least 6 months free period for the internship program before their NYSC start date
For more information, visit P&G Internship.