Adobe Design Achievement Award 2019 for Students and Emerging Creators
Deadline: April 22, 2019 (Early Bird)/June 21, 2019
Entries are invited for the Adobe Design Achievement Award 2019. The Adobe Awards are the world’s premier digital media competition for students and emerging creators. Get exposure to creative leaders and influencers, connect with other young artists and designers, and learn what it takes to land today’s most coveted creative jobs.
The competition’s 6 categories represent the creative passions of emerging professionals:
- Illustration: Appropriate entries include, but are not limited to, abstract illustrations, editorial illustrations used to convey information or clarify concepts; narrative illustration (including a series of up to 10 illustrations for books).
- Photography: Appropriate entries include a single image or series of related images that are photographic in nature. Can include (but not limited to) abstract, landscape, portrait, image editing projects, etc.
- Video: Appropriate entries are cinematic or live action examples that demonstrate the ability to use Adobe tools in the process of post-production video editing. Entries may include any combination of computer-generated graphics, visual effects, or digital reproductions of images.
- Print/Graphic: Appropriate entries include a single picture or a series of up to 10 related images. Images must be graphical in nature and can (but are not required to) include illustrative components. Examples or images of 3D products and their packaging – including flat layouts for product boxes, labels, bags, on-shelf merchandising, or wall graphics – are also included.
- Digital products + Experiences: Appropriate entries are designs meant to be viewed or interacted with via a browser on a computer, on a handheld device, or through a combination of interconnected surfaces and interaction models.
- Motion Graphics + Animation: Appropriate entries include, but are not limited to, narrative character-based or dynamic animations with any combination of computer-generated graphics, visual effects, text animations, or digital reproductions of drawn images.
- Your benefits begin when you enter. Make the Top Talent of 2019, and you will collect a prize package PLUS unlock access to a full year’s worth of unique opportunities delivered exclusively to the Top Talent community.
- Open to all aspiring young creators who are over the age of 18;
- Adobe tools must have contributed to the creation of your entry.
- Originality: Project originality and creative excellence
- Effectiveness: Effectiveness in meeting a communication objective
- Adobe Products: Demonstrated skill in applying Adobe products towards these ends