Apply for a Junior Graphic Designer Job at Europa Media
Apply for a Junior Graphic Designer Job at Europa Media. Europa Media is an independent, non-profit SME active in European Union affairs, in particular in EU research and innovation policies, programmes and projects. Over the past 16 years, Europa Media has actively participated in EU-funded research and innovation projects as coordinator or partner.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will perform the following tasks:
- Visual design of research and innovation projects – Design of offline and online material
- Design of training material
- Developing presentations
- Preparation of social media communication material – Web graphic design
- Editing works
- Great working environment in an international team located in Graphisoft Park
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Open to young Europeans;
- Applicants should understand advanced use of Adobe software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop);
- Basic knowledge printing;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a team and across teams: project management, IT and marketing – Good knowledge of English;
- Basic skills in creating animations is an advantage.
Applicants should send their resume, a selection of your work portfolio, and a few lines about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should be Junior Graphic Designer.
For more information, visit Junior Graphics Designer.