The Better Tomorrow Movement Global Ambassadors Program 2019 (Fully-funded)
Deadline: May 25, 2019
Applications are open for The Better Tomorrow Movement (TBTM) Global Ambassadors Program 2019. TBTM provides free interactive training programs that help young people create, execute, and scale impactful social projects, globally.
Currently, TBTM has a presence in 42 countries and have directly impacted 350+ young people through its training programs and has over 1000+ average website visits per month!. This is your chance to join their team by becoming a Global Ambassador.
As a Global Ambassador, you will be part of an international team that creatively shares stories of inspirational young people and their social impact projects. As part of the cohort, you will submit at least four pieces of your work (videos or blog posts) during the period of the program and receive constructive feedback. They will then publish your final version. This is not a training program but rather, an opportunity to join them and showcase your work to their large audience and share the stories of young leaders of your community and country!
Their goal is to showcase inspiring individuals and organizations in their communities and to give them recognition throughout their website and social media channels. By doing so, they hope to inspire their audience to be proactive in their approach to addressing issues in their communities.
- Showcase your work to our global audience and build your online presence/portfolio.
- Develop strong digital storytelling and content creating skills.
- Play a role in the growth and development of inspiring people and projects, contribute towards social and/or environmental impact in your community.
- Receive a certificate and online recognition for your contributions to TBTM upon successful completion.
- Anyone under the age of 31
- Young Individuals possessing digital storytelling and content creating skills
- Young Individuals with the ability and desire to source and interview young changemakers in your community
- Be able to contribute 4 pieces of digital content (videos/blogs) during the six months of the program.
Please, fill in the application on the link below.
For more information, visit The Better Tomorrow Movement.