Google Play Indie Games Accelerator Programme 2019 (Fully-funded to Google Asia HQ in Singapore)
Deadline: May 19, 2019
Apply now for the Google Play Indie Games Accelerator Programme 2019. The Indie Games Accelerator is a programme for top indie game startups from select emerging markets who are looking to supercharge their growth on Android.
This is a special edition of the Launchpad Accelerator program, designed in close collaboration with Google Play, featuring a comprehensive gaming curriculum and mentorship from top mobile gaming experts. Indie Games Accelerator participants get direct access to leading game experts from Google as well as from leading game studios and institutions around the world.
Selected participants receive:
- Invites to 2 all-expenses-paid gaming bootcamps at Google Asia HQ in Singapore
- Personalized mentorship from Google and gaming industry experts
- Opportunity to be showcased on Google Play
- US$ 20,000 in Google Cloud Platform and Firebase credits
- Google Pixel phone
- Invites to exclusive events
- You must be a registered developer on Google Play;
- You need to be based in one of the eligible countries: Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam, Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Nigeria, South Africa, Tunisia, Turkey, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela;
- You must be at least 18 years old at the time of entering the competition;
- You must be the developer of the game you are submitting for review;
- If you are submitting an unreleased game for review, it must have a playable demo APK (Android Package Kit) submitted to Google Play as private beta through the Google Play Console and made accessible to the program team by inviting [email protected] as a beta tester within the Submission Period.
All eligible entries will be reviewed by Google teams and program participants will be selected on the basis of:
- Game submitted for review, evaluated on innovation, fun, design, technological and production quality
- Ratings, reviews and performance of previously launched games on Google Play
- Developer’s ability to receive coaching
For more information, visit Google Play Indie Games Accelerator.