ICAO Innovation Ideas Competition 2019 (US$1,000 prize)
Deadline: June 30, 2019
Submit entries for the ICAO Innovation Ideas Competition 2019. Everything begins with an idea, and some of the best ideas come from the youngest imaginations. In 2019, ICAO is asking world youth to submit their amazing ideas for new aircraft types, and how they can improve or expand upon the way that powered flight serves humanity today.
These new ideas can be for piloted or unmanned aircraft, of any size or shape, and there’s no limit to what you can propose they can be used for in our skies, or even in outer space!
- A winning idea will be selected later this Fall, with the contributor receiving US$1,000 in prize money.
- Entrants should be between the ages of 6-12;
- They can be from anywhere around the world.
- Draw your idea using whatever style and materials you like.
- Write a short description (100 words or less) of what your drawing shows, how it operates, and the new benefits it will realize for your community, a big nearby city, or just people in general.
- Scan your drawing or take a picture of it with your phone. Files should be minimum 1000px wide.
- Upload your image and text, and provide your name, age and nationality using the “Upload my idea!” link here.
For more information, visit ICAO Ideas Competition.