Europeaid Face2Hearts Video Blogging Competition 2019
Deadline: May 27, 2019
Would you like to become one of the next Faces2Hearts vloggers? Are you adventurous with a natural talent for telling stories? Is video your thing? Apply for the Europeaid Face2Hearts Video Blogging Competition 2019.
Faces2Hearts is a life-changing experience, which will take 20 enthusiastic vloggers to unusual destinations across the world to report on how the European Union is changing people’s lives for the better.
How does it work? Faces2Hearts will pair a local vlogger and a European vlogger to discover communities beyond faces and reveal compelling stories to the world. Inspired by transformative EU actions, they will foster cultural exchanges and human connection. Each pair will travel for a month in one of the countries selected Argentina, Bhutan, Cape Verde, Jamaica, Myanmar, Namibia, Pakistan, Paraguay, Sierra Leone and The Gambia looking for stories of positive change that are often unreported.
- Applicants should be between 20-35 years old;
- Should be living (have residence) in one of the 28 EU Member States;
- Those living (have residence) in one of the following countries: Argentina, Bhutan, Cape Verde, Jamaica, Myanmar, Namibia, Pakistan, Paraguay, Sierra Leone or The Gambia can also apply.
Successful applications require the following:
- 1 minute video produced by you. You must speak while facing the camera (even if only briefly for all the shy travelers)
- Short description of why do you believe in the power of storytelling
- Whatever it is, they want to see your storytelling skills in action!
For more information, visit Europeaid Face2Hearts Video Blogging Competition.