Deadline: May 21, 2019
Are you a Nigerian young person, between the ages of 18 – 35? Have you seen a problem or issue that is really just an opportunity? Do you have an idea or solution that you are not quite sure how to articulate or implement but you’re passionate about and willing to see it through? Apply now for the Orange Corners Nigeria Program 2019.
The aim of the Orange Corners Nigeria Program is to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria. This ecosystem should enable youth to develop their business concept and become successful entrepreneurs, by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills and access to markets.
Cost and Benefits
This first batch of the 6 months program will be covered as scholarships by the Dutch Government. Signing up is free. This program will not only provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business but will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business.
There are variety of benefits the program will offer you of which the most important ones are:
- An inspiring co-working space
- Business advice
- Mentorship and coaching
- Networking events
- Open to aspiring entrepreneurs from Lagos, Nigeria
- Under 35 years old
- Validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team
For more information, visit Orange Corners Nigeria.