Deadline: December 1, 2019
Do you dream of working in marketing, fashion, sales, IT, trade, or management? Apply for the Trendhim Talent Scholarship 2019. The Scholarship was created to empower and support students that have a passion for business, design, marketing and IT and would like to pursue a career in any of the below fields or start their own business.
Trendhim is a company that has always supported young talent. They believe that encouraging students and their dreams is key to the future development of e-commerce, and they are excited to inspire up-and-coming stars.
- The Trendhim Talent Scholarship will be offered to one winner. If there is more than one worthy applicant, Trendhim will select two winners and give them $1,000 each.
- The Trendhim Talent Scholarship should be used to cover expenses related to your studies such as university fees and school materials, workshops, online courses, travel expenses, school trips, projects and study abroad experiences. You may also use the scholarship for extracurricular online courses and personal development projects.
- Applicants must be students enrolled or accepted to undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs in the following fields:
- Business, Accounting or Finance
- Marketing and Management, Digital Marketing or Sales
- IT and Web Development
- Leadership and Organisation
- Fashion and Design
- There are no age or nationality restrictions;
- Students from public, private and online Universities and Colleges are eligible.
- Ph.D. students may also apply for the Scholarship.
Each applicant must submit a motivational letter in which he/she gives information about themselves, their study programme and their future aspirations. The letter has to convince organizers that he/she is the best candidate and inspires them to believe in their goals as well.
Please note that the motivation letter should be written in English, and it should be at least one page long. Be sure to include your contact information (name, address, telephone).
Submit your motivational letter to [email protected] before December 1, 2019.
For more information, visit Trendhim Talent Scholarship.