Marriot Hospitality Management Internship Program 2019 for South Africans
Applications are open for the Marriot Hospitality Management Internship Program 2019. They are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the Westin Hotels & Resorts team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you’re someone who is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, they invite you to discover how at Westin, together you can rise with them.
Westin Cape Town is offering a Traineeship opportunity to suitably qualified candidates who is committed to the process with a positive, professional disposition. The successful candidates will be exposed to different aspects of the business and expected to support and assist the operational requirements of the assigned department.
Applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12
- Valid South African Identity document
- Registered student within the Hospitality field of studies
- In-service letter from the relevant Tertiary Institution
- Ability to read, write and speak professionally in the English language
- Willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays and as per operational requirements
For more information, visit Marriot Hospitality Management Internship Program.