Deadline: July 16, 2019
The MacArthur Foundation 100&Change Competition 2019 is open for entries. 100&Change is a MacArthur Foundation competition for a $100 million grant to fund a single proposal that will make measurable progress toward solving a significant problem. Proposals focused on any critical issue are welcome.
Are You Ready to Solve a Problem? They are ready to fund a single proposal that promises real and measurable progress in solving a critical problem of our time.
They are open to ideas that identify a single problem and its proposed solution. They welcome applications from around the world as well as from both nonprofit and for-profit organizations). They hope to inspire a wide range of applications that propose real, measurable solutions to significant problems from any field or sector.
- Proposals focused on any critical issue are welcome.
- Any organization or legal entity, except for government agencies, can apply, subject to eligibility rules. Multiple organizations may collaborate on a single application.
- Individuals cannot apply.
- No sector or field is out of bounds for this competition. All proposals, however, must propose a serious solution to a significant problem that has a charitable purpose. Proposals must then pass through a rigorous application process and meet the requirements of being impactful, evidence-based, feasible, and durable.
- Assessment April 30 – July 16, 2019
- Discover how well-suited your organization and proposal are for 100&Change. Use the organizational readiness tool to find out. They created this tool to help potential applicants determine their readiness to compete in 100&Change.
- Registration April 30 – July 16, 2019
- You must register by Tuesday, July 16, 2019, at 11:00 a.m. Central to begin the application process.
- Application July 17 – August 6, 2019
- Applications are due no later than Tuesday August 6, 2019, at 11:00 a.m. Central. Describe an urgent, significant problem, and propose a bold and lasting solution. Your idea can come from any field or sector, but the solution must be impactful, evidence-based, feasible, and durable.
For more information, visit 100&Change.