Vodafone Institute F-LANE Acceleration Program for Female Empowerment 2019 (Up to 12,000 EUR)
Deadline: June 7, 2019
Applications are open for the Vodafone Institute F-LANE Acceleration Program 2019. The F-LANE is a seven-week acceleration program for high-potential digital impact ventures focusing on female empowerment.
F-LANE is Europe’s first accelerator with a focus on social ventures that utilize technology to empower women worldwide. The program is put into practise by the Vodafone Institute in cooperation with two amazing partners: the Impact Hub Berlin – offering a thrilling space and workplace in the coolest neighbourhood of the German capital –, and the Social Entrepreneurship Akademie – the leading competence centre in the field of education for societal change.
Each of the five selected ventures benefits from
- A living stipend of 12,000 EUR,
- A tailored curriculum focusing among other topics on the business model, impact, tech, stakeholders and communicating your story,
- Funding opportunities and network introduction to possible business partners,
- Access to the corporate partner Vodafone Germany,
- Connection to our impact and startup ecosystem
- An experienced mentor and
- Paid accommodation and all-day childcare.
- Open to social ventures that utilize technology to empower women worldwide.
They are looking for ventures that
- Provide a more-than-profit model: You are leveraging your for-profit business to create a positive impact.
- Are aware of their impact: You are clear about your impact and how to depict or even measure it.
- Can prove their concept: You have proven that both your models work.
- Are scalable: You have the potential and ambition to impact millions of lives.
- Are focused on female empowerment: You show clear commitment to diversity and equality in the impact you generate.
- Use technology to implement their ideas.
For more information, visit F-LANE Acceleration Program.