Enpact Female Tech Business in Africa Programme 2019 (Fully-funded to Berlin plus up to €15,000 funding)
Deadline: June 16, 2019
Applications are invited for the Enpact Female Tech Business in Africa Programme 2019. Female Tech Business in Africa aims at fostering capacity, network development and internationalization of women networks, multipliers and stakeholders in Ghana, Kenya and South Africa.
Based on the submitted project proposals, up to ten participants will be invited to a 5-day bootcamp in Berlin, Germany between August 19th and 23rd where they will get support in shaping and improving their own project ideas for female tech businesses in their country.
After the boot camp, the participants have another week to implement their learnings into a final project proposal for the application for the following funding support. Up to four projects can be selected for mentoring and financial support for the following four months. The program is supported by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and Strategic Partnership Digital Africa.
Selected applicants will
- Participate at a 5-days bootcamp in Berlin (all cost covered)
- Elaborate and concretize of the submitted project proposal
- Explore the tools for programme design
- Dedicate time for organisational development
- Build a strong network and collaboration with like-minded organisations and relevant German stakeholders
- Receive up to €15,000 funding
- Stock up on inspiration
Open to Founders who
- Have a project supporting women in tech in Ghana, Kenya or South Africa
- Have a registered Non-Profit Organisation
- Have a concrete project proposal and timeline
- Have a valid passport & able to travel to Berlin between August 19th – 23rd
- Are highly motivated
Evaluation criteria will include application of theoretical concepts from the bootcamp, feasibility, effectiveness, target group, scope, cooperation, inclusion scalability etc.
For more information, visit Enpact Female Tech Business in Africa.