Ashoka/Robert Bosch Stiftung ChangemakerXchange (CXC) Program Thailand 2019 (Funded)
Deadline: June 23, 2019
Applications are invited for the Ashoka/Robert Bosch Stiftung ChangemakerXchange (CXC) Program Thailand 2019. Co-created by Ashoka and Robert Bosch Stiftung, ChangemakerXchange is a global collaborative community for young changemakers to connect, share and develop cross-border collaborations.
Hosted by Ashoka Thailand, this summit will be for young social innovators from all fields and will take place in the beautiful Northern forests.
- ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from the venue as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.). However they expect you to cover your own visas, local travel to airport in your own country and from the airport to the venue in the host country (in very limited cases they may be able to support with some of these costs, please reach out to them). They also request a small application contribution of 15 USD (making exceptions for those who are unable to contribute) to cover the costs of thoroughly reviewing a large number of applications
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture / initiative (which can include ‘intrapreneurs’ pioneering innovation and social change from within a private or public sector institution) which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young changemakers and be willing to play an active role within this community
- Must be a fit with the values of the CXC community
- Must be located in and have impact an eligible country: Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, Timor Leste, Thailand and Vietnam.
For more information, visit CXC Thailand.