Deadline: June 15, 2019
Applications are open for the ASEF Mobility First Travel Grant 2019. Mobility First! – ASEF Cultural Mobility Initiative is the Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF)’s travel grant for artists and cultural professionals.
Mobility First! supports a wide variety of activity types (workshop/training, conference/forum, festival/biennale, residencies, partnership meetings, research trips, short-term exploration/networking) with particular focus on these areas:
- Skills transfer / knowledge exchange
- Innovation in arts & culture
- Local development
- Art and social issues: the role of art & artists in society
The grant amounts for 2019 are as follows:
- Asia to Europe and vice-versa SGD 2,000
- Australia/New Zealand to Europe and vice-versa SGD 2,300
- Russia to Europe and vice-versa SGD 1,000
- Intra-Asia SGD 1,000
- Open to Individual artists/cultural professionals looking to participate in any of the eligible activity types (outgoing mobility) and arts organisations applying for up to 5 artists/cultural professionals they want to invite to an activity they are organising.
- Click here for the application form for individuals
- Click here for the application form for arts organisations
For more information, visit ASEF Mobility First Travel Grant.