IBM Cloud Developer Experience Graduate Program 2019 in Johannesburg, South Africa
Applications are invited for the IBM Cloud Developer Experience Graduate Program 2019. IBM is looking for enthusiastic young developers to be part of their team in Johannesburg, South Africa for a 1 year new-grad program.
Are you soon graduating in 2019 or still a Masters student in Computer Science or Software Engineering? Do you have hands-on programming and development experience? Are you passionate about engaging with the developer community? Then apply for the IBM Cloud Developer Experience Graduate Program 2019.
- Engage in developer community and become and advocate for IBM Cloud
- Deliver IBM Cloud workshops, meet-ups and hackathons to connect with developers
- Extend the reach in the developer community by partnering with communities, influencers, accelerators, incubators etc.
- Drive IBM Cloud user registrations and retain them on the platform
- Onboard startups to IBM Global Entrepreneur Program
- Contribute on digital and social platforms with developer related IBM content
- Support Enterprise projects like demos, POCs etc.
- You have a software developer background, you like to write code and share what you know
- You have strong fundamental knowledge in programming languages and have projects to showcase
- You love to build apps, create solutions, interact with other developers and derive satisfaction from helping others learn by doing
- You are active in local and online developer and start-up communities
- You have passion and curiosity for technology – self-teach and continuously seek to improve skills
- You have good communication and presentation skills
- You like blogging about technology and contribute to on-line communities (GitHub, Stack Overflow etc.).
- You have marketing skills and business logic
- You enjoy working in teams and collaborating for better results
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Computer Science/Information Technology Majors
- Part of extra curricular activities including events planning, organizing
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- GPA 3.2 & above
- Fresh grads, up to 1 year of experience
For more information, visit IBM Cloud Developer Experience Graduate Program.