Village Story Competition 2019 for Travel Story Curators (Win Cash prizes and funded trip to Thailand)
Deadline: July 4, 2019
Applications are open for the Village Story Competition 2019. The Village Story is a new campaign inviting travel story curators from around the world to explore some of Thailand’s most amazing villages for free.
So, if you’re an adventure-seeker with sharp social media, photography, blogging and vlogging skills (all which will come in handy when creating your travel story), this combined travel program and competition is for you.
The Village Story has selected 22 incredible villages across Thailand that pride themselves on their rich culture, fascinating history and unique traditions. From the pool of applications, the project’s committee will select a total of 44 participants (22 foreign nationals and 22 Thai nationals) to visit one of these villages. If you’re selected to take part in The Village Story, all you have to do is create awesome digital content documenting your trip to rural Thailand – and then share your story with the rest of the world.
- All participants will have their full travel expenses covered, including airfares, accommodation, meals and other travel expenses.
- Win cash and other prizes worth 10,000 USD going to the winning participants who create the best content!
- Open to all young people who are aged between 18-35 years old at the time of submitting his or her application and are not prohibited or restricted from doing so by the laws of Thailand or their country of citizenship
- Proficiency in English Language, both spoken and written
- Good communications and networking skills
- Strong experience and skills in: blogging, vlogging & storytelling
- Photography and video creation skills
- Be willing to contribute your skills and time for the community
For more information, visit Village Story Competition.