World Water Challenge 2019 (Prize of KRW 16,000,000)
Deadline: June 27, 2019
Applications are open for the World Water Challenge 2019. The World Water Challenge is an international contest for water solutions. As a follow up activity of the 7th World Water Forum in 2015, it has been annually held in conjunction with the Korea International Water Week (KIWW), aiming to discover imminent water problems that the world is facing and to find feasible solutions to them.
World Water Challenge 2019 will be held as one of the signature programs of KIWW 2019 which will take place in September in Daegu Metropolitan City, Republic of Korea. This 5th edition of World Water Challenge is expected to serve its role as an important platform to share the ideas and know-hows towards solving the defined water issues around the world and to forge a tailored network among the water-related experts and stakeholders.
- The total prize amount for the World Water Challenge 2019 is KRW 16,000,000 (approx. 16,000 USD). The Award Ceremony will be held on September 6 at the closing ceremony of KIWW 2019 and the winners will be presented with a cash prize and trophy respectively.
- Anyone (as individual or on behalf of an organization) who is interested in water is welcome to participate in the program.
- Submit your proposals through the online submission system
- Solution submission can only be proceeded after online registration for the KIWW 2019.
- Please make sure that all submissions must be filled out in English, using the provided Solution submission template. (Registration and solution submission can be proceeded from June 27, 2019 KST)
- In the process of online registration please select your category as “Participant”
For more information, visit World Water Challenge.