evokeAG Future Young Leaders Program 2020 for Australia and New Zealand (fully-funded)
Deadline: June 30, 2019
As part of their commitment to celebrating the diversity of thought and ongoing support for agriculture’s emerging leaders, evokeAG. is applications for the evokeAG. Future Young Leaders Program 2020. The Future Young Leaders Program will identify eight emerging thought-leaders within agriculture to attend evokeAG. in Melbourne 2020 and present their key passion and research relating to one of the event themes – Food, Farm, Future – to an international audience.
Are you a young, innovative Aussie or New Zealander bursting to make your mark in the agricultural or food-tech industries? Is your passion and dedication changing mindsets? Apply now!
Winners will receive return economy airfares, accommodation, airport transfers, a delegate pass to evokeAG. as well as a five-minute presentation opportunity across one of the multiple stages at the event.
- Applicants must be aged between 18 – 30 years (as of 31 December 2019)
- Applicants must be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand
- Applicants must be able to travel and arrive in Melbourne for activities for evokeAG. from 17 – 19 February 2020
- Applicants must not have participated in the evokeAG. Future Young Leaders Program in 2019, however, applicants that applied in 2019 and were not successful are eligible to apply for the 2020 program
- Applicants must have read and understood the evokeAG.Future Young Leaders Terms & Conditions.
The Future Young Leaders selection panel will review all written applications and video submissions and will select seven of the eight Future Young Leaders. The final Future Young Leader place will be selected via a ‘People’s Choice’ process.
A shortlist of up to four People’s Choice applicant videos will be shared on the evokeAG. and AgriFutures Australia’s social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) and the evokeAG. website. The public will then be able to vote for their favourite video via a poll on the evokeAG. website.
To be considered, applicants must upload a short video addressing: “Why should you be selected as a voice of the future at evokeAG.?”
- Follow evokeAG. on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn as well as AgriFutures Australia on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Join the AgriFutures™ Ignite Network Facebook group
- Create a (maximum) 55-second-long video on the topic of “Why should you be selected as a voice of the future at evokeAG.?”
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and complete the application form.
- Click here to view the acceptable file types.
- The file size limit is 25MB with an aspect ratio of 16:9. If your file size is too large, please upload your video to YouTube or Dropbox (or a similar platform) and add the video link within the application form.
For more information, visit evokeAG.