INK Fellows Program 2019 for Emerging Innovators (Fully-funded to the INK Conference)
Deadline: August 17, 2019
Applications are open for the INK Fellows Program 2019. The INK Fellows Program brings together a young, global and cross-disciplinary community of path-breakers who will be the shapers of tomorrow. Every year, INK identifies the minds that are redefining their field of work, and the world around them. The Program aims to provide them the support necessary to leverage their impact.
The mission of the program is to bring together a community of game changers who have the courage to redefine the world through their imaginative ideas and creative thinking. Being an INK Fellow provides the peer-support necessary to take brilliant work to the next level. The INK Fellows Program is an initiative of Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation, the nonprofit arm of Ixoraa Media Private Limited. Tata Trusts is a key partner of Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation in supporting the INK Fellows Program.
- Tell your story to the world: Learn how to tell your stories to the world and let them give you an audience that want to hear them.
- Master the art of storytelling through in-depth coaching and bring your ideas to center stage at the INK Conference and other INK events worldwide.
- Amplify impact: They provide you audiences and platforms to help increase your impact.
- Talks delivered by Fellows from the Conference, are promoted on INK’s digital platforms – inktalks.com and YouTube.
- Exposure on INK’s social media channels throughout the Fellowship year and beyond.
- Opportunity to be a Fellow with partner organizations.
- Fellows are eligible to apply for INK’s Fellowship grant.
- Unlock your potential: Learn from some of the world’s game changers on best practices and more.
- Fellows Mentor Connect and expert workshops.
- Meet a powerful network of innovators who you can work with on collaborative efforts.
- INK will cover your flights (Economy class) to the INK Conference. Travel will be booked on lowest cost available at the time of booking. Once tickets are booked, any changes requested will be to the cost of the Fellow. All local transport and food will also be taken care for the duration of the conference. You will be provided accommodation on a shared basis with another INK Fellow.
- The INK fellowship is open to all individuals across the globe
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40
- They are looking for game changers who’re redefining their fields of work and have the potential to make a significant impact on the world. They want to bring your stories to a wider audience
- Applications should be emerging innovators specializing in any field; for example (but not limited to) technology, entrepreneurship, health/medicine, architecture and design, science, art/culture/literature, energy and environment, research and academics, education, sports, film/music, and social impact. Have a look at our past Fellows’ profiles here to get an idea of the diversity of the program
- Your work should speak for itself
- Selected INK Fellows must be present for the entire duration of the INK Conference (for the year they are selected) and prepare to be present 2 days earlier for onsite curation.
For more information, visit INK Fellows.