International Breweries Foundation Kickstart Programme 2019 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
Applications are open for the International Breweries Foundation Kickstart Nigeria Programme 2019. Kickstart Nigeria focuses on enterprise growth and development for young Nigerian entrepreneurs. The programme supports youth-owned businesses through business training, seed capital, post-investment support (mentoring and coaching).
The International Breweries foundation is an arm of International Breweries Plc,( a member of the AB InBev Family) with the objective of delivering impactful, developmental and sustainable projects. Kickstart is an African initiative of the AB InBev group. The program hitherto has been successfully implemented in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Tanzania. In Nigeria, the program started in 2016 and has run three editions in the South West and South East region of the country.
- Applicants must be from 18 years to 35 years
- They must be able to communicate in English language (read, write and speak)
- They must reside in and have their business operations in Nigeria
- Their business must be within the following areas:
- Circular Packaging (e.g. recycling)
- Climate Action
- Water Stewardship
- For existing business, their business must not be more than 3 years.
For more information, visit Kickstart Nigeria.