P&G National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Internship Program 2019
Are you a serving corp member in Nigeria? Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G’s Manufacturing company in Ibadan plant could be for you.
At Ibadan Plant they’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep the operation running smoothly. You will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team, initially as a Process Engineer in Utility/Engineering department. The role combines innovative leadership with people management and technical development in an advanced lean engineering environment. You will have the opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, Safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
You will lead and develop the Utility/Engineering organization to deliver organization capability and technical mastery, to automate systems, identify technical issues and provide lasting solution to deliver excellent business result.
This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills. They offer industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you excel in your career and tackle new challenges daily– expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
The internship offers
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, lead and drive from day 1
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and others employees
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and flexible work arrangements
- They invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole
- They offer you a high-performing and stimulating work environment where our Principle, Values and Purpose are paramount
- You would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- We will offer you an exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
- Open to top talented graduates with BSc in Chemical Engineering/Electrical Electronic engineering;
- A graduate that has a NYSC call-up letter and ready to complete NYSC program in Ibadan, Oyo State
- Applicant should have strong analytical skills that enable you to successfully implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements
- Can demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative skills and the ability to engage an organization consisting of different individual with different personalities. Previous people management experience is a plus
- Have the ability to master the principles of the electrical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep mastery of process/systems control, programming and automation.
For more information, visit P&G Internship.