Google for Education Certified Innovator Program 2019
Deadline: August 2, 2019
Applications are open for the Google for Education Certified Innovator Program 2019. The Program recognizes and supports top educators around the globe who are using technology to solve meaningful challenges in education.
The program kicks off with an in-person three day Innovation Academy focused on helping new participants define, design and eventually launch a transformative project. After the Academy, Innovators stay engaged through mentorship, ongoing learning and development trainings, and special opportunities from Google to advocate for transformative technologies and practices.
Become a Certified Innovator and join a community of more than 1,700 passionate educators in over 50 countries who are excited to grow professionally, advocate for innovative technologies and drive school transformation.
- Drive transformation through a project you’re passionate about
- Inspire other educators through various advocacy opportunities
- Grow leadership skills through ongoing learning and development
- Receive tailored mentorship from other Innovators
- Open to passionate, innovative K-12 teachers and school leaders who are Google for Education Level 2 Certified and who are driven to solve a challenge in the coming year.
- Find a three-day academy in your region that you are able to attend if accepted
- Take the advanced course and pass the Google Certified Educator Level 2 exam
- Identify a challenge in your classroom or school you’d like to try to solve. Interview a few students or teachers affected by the challenge, and film a 60-second video about that challenge and why you want to solve it
- Apply before the respective deadline for the academy you hope to attend
For more information, visit Google for Education.