Pitch@Palace Global Program for Entrepreneurs 2019
Deadline: September 13, 2019
Applications are open for the Pitch@Palace Global Program for Entrepreneurs 2019. The Pitch@Palace guides, helps and connects Entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses with potential supporters, including CEOs, Influencers, Angels, Mentors and Business Partners.
The Duke of York founded Pitch@Palace in 2014 to provide a platform to amplify and accelerate the work of Entrepreneurs. Pitch@Palace gives Entrepreneurs the opportunity to meet the people who can help make their business dreams become a reality.
The aim is to:
- Create introductions to Mentors and Advisors;
- Through their Audiences, provide access to Distribution Systems and Supply Chains;
- Make Connections; and
- Help with Investment
It costs nothing for Entrepreneurs to apply. 42 Entrepreneurs are selected for each event and, following participation, remain within the Pitch@Palace constellation for future support and development. Alumni Entrepreneurs continue to receive ongoing support, introductions and connections to the Pitch@Palace UK and Global network.
Road to Pitch@Palace
- Pitch@Palace on Tour: Regional Pitch@Palace On Tour events are held regularly to provide Entrepreneurs from across the UK with the opportunity to learn about the program, make their initial Pitch, connect with local stakeholders and begin to receive mentoring to develop their businesses. The winners from each Pitch@Palace On Tour event are fast-tracked to Pitch@Palace Boot Camp
- Bootcamp: 42 Entrepreneurs are selected to attend each Pitch@Palace Boot Camp. Boot Camp provides the Entrepreneurs with the opportunity to hear from industry experts and Pitch@Palace Alumni, as well as receiving support and mentoring. All participants are asked to Pitch to a Panel of Judges, who select 12 Entrepreneurs to Pitch for three minutes at St. James’s Palace. The remaining 30 Entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to Pitch for 30 seconds at St James’s Palace
- Pitch@Palace People’s Choice Award: The Pitch@Palace People’s Choice Award is a public vote which opens after Boot Camp. All 42 Entrepreneurs participating in Pitch@Palace take part. This is an opportunity to showcase the Entrepreneurs to a broader audience and for the public to learn more and vote for their favourite via a dedicated website. The winner of the Pitch@Palace People’s Choice Award is also announced at St James’s Palace.
- Pitch@Palace, St James’s Palace: Each round of Pitch@Palace culminates in a final event held at St James’s Palace. All 42 Entrepreneurs who attend Boot Camp attend and Pitch to an influential Audience including potential Supporters, CEOs, Influencers, Angels, Mentors and Business Partners. 12 Entrepreneurs are selected to Pitch for three minutes, the remaining 30 Entrepreneurs Pitch for 30 seconds each. The Audience decides who the winner is at the event.
- Pitch@Palace Alumni Network: Pitch@Palace Entrepreneurs join the growing Alumni cohort and receive invitations to events and continued access to the Pitch@Palace network.
- Open to Entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses.
For more information, visit Pitch@Palace.