SEED BDS+ Training of Trainers on Eco-Inclusive Enterprise Development 2019 in Hubli, India
Deadline: August 20, 2019
Are you a Business Development Service provider, consultant, incubator, mentor, or accelerator in a Tier 2 or Tier 3 city? Would you like to extend your service portfolio to provide services to eco-inclusive enterprises in the field of business model development, financial management and raising finance? Join the upcoming BDS+ Training of Trainers Workshop 2019 in Hubli, India.
Through the Training of Trainers programme, SEED offers BDS+ Advisors access to comprehensive SEED Toolkits, case studies and further valuable insights into eco-inclusive enterprise success. These resources support and equip participants to streamline and optimise their services while meeting the unique development needs of eco-inclusive enterprises with a strong environmental and social focus. The sessions will incorporate case studies, practical exercises and group work using materials based on proven methods and learnings from working with eco-inclusive start-ups, developed in the framework of SEED Catalyser and Accelerator support programmes since 2009. The workshop will hold from 17, 18 & 19 September.
- FREE participation in the 3-day workshop
- Access to a comprehensive SEED toolkit to support ecoenterprises in business model development, financial management and raising finance
- Methodology insights to run participant oriented coaching and mentoring programmes
- Peer learning & networking with experienced business development service providers
- Deep dive into eco-inclusive enterprise business models
- Potential opportunity to work for SEED in-country assignments
- Featuring on SEED BDS+ Advisors platform
Open to individuals who work at the interface of business, civil society and politics, and support business or entrepreneurial solutions in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities in India.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate that they have:
- Basic experience or a strong interest in working with start-ups in their country;
- Basic experience or a strong interest in providing business model development oriented capacity building;
- Have a degree in a relevant academic or business related field;
- Basic experience or a strong interest in facilitating interactive and participatory workshops;
- Basic experience or a strong interest in working with eco-inclusive enterprises;
- Ability to provide services to enterprises in English & local languages of their country.
Send your detailed CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com
For more information, visit SEED BDS+.