8th UNESCO-APEID Meeting on Entrepreneurship Education 2019 in Hangzhou, China
Deadline: August 2, 2019
Applications are invited for the 8th UNESCO-APEID Meeting on Entrepreneurship Education. The 8th UNESCO-APEID Meeting on Entrepreneurship Education, Entrepreneurship Education for the 4th Industrial Revolution, to be held on October 9-11, 2019 in Hangzhou, China, will discuss how entrepreneurship education can equip students with relevant knowledge, skills and aptitudes in preparation for the 4th Industrial Revolution, and explore partnerships to facilitate the digital transformation of entrepreneurship education in the region.
In collaboration with the Chinese National Commission for UNESCO and Zhejiang University, supported by UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurial Education at Zhejiang University and UNESCO EE-Net National Chapter in China, UNESCO Bangkok is convening the meeting to facilitate the digital transformation of entrepreneurship education in the region.
The specific objectives of the meeting are to:
- Identify potential impact of the 4th Industrial Revolution on education;
- Discuss entrepreneurship education responses to meet the demands of the 4th Industrial Revolution;
- Share good practices of entrepreneurship education in preparing youth for the 4th Industrial Revolution; and
- Explore partnerships and collaborations among EE-Net members in meeting these demands.
The discussions and recommendations from the meeting will help participants review and update their entrepreneurship education in accordance to their countries’ priorities for the 4th Industrial Revolution, and forge partnerships for future collaboration to enhance entrepreneurship education to meet the SDG 4 and SDG 4.4 targets.
- About 80 international participants are expected to attend the meeting. The Chinese hosts will cover local costs including accommodation (4 nights, checking in on October 8, 2019 and checking out on October 12, 2019), field trip and meals during the meeting. Participants will have to cover their own travel costs to Hangzhou and other expenses.
- Participants include representatives from government agencies, educational institutions, private sector, civil society and international organizations.
Participants will be selected based on their potential contribution to the objectives of the 8th UNESCO-APEID meeting as well as their commitment to the common vision and long-term goals.
Download the application form and submit it to the EE-Net Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit UNESCO-APEID.