Vital Voices (VV) GROW Fellowship 2020 for Women Entrepreneurs (Scholarship available)
Deadline: August 31, 2019
Applications for the Vital Voices (VV) GROW Fellowship 2020 are now open. The Vital Voices GROW Fellowship (VV GROW) is a leading global accelerator program for women owners of small and medium sized businesses. The program includes customized business skills training, leadership development, technical assistance, and access to networks.
Through online and in-person trainings, Fellows focus on strategy and long-term business value, and put those concepts to work with action-oriented strategic plans to grow their businesses. They amplify their role as leaders in their businesses and communities by creating jobs, stimulating long-term economic growth and producing wider social benefits.
Through the program, participants gain knowledge and skills in strategic planning, financial management, marketing, sales, strategic networking, leadership, human resources and communications. Fellows get access to valuable technical assistance and become a part of a supportive global network of women business owners, as well as the Vital Voices network.
- There is a participation fee of USD 1,500 for this program, which is approximately 5% of the overall program cost per participant. The fee can be paid in installments and a limited number of need and merit based scholarships will be available to accepted applicants. Vital Voices will cover all travel expenses (flight, accommodations, meals, visa fees) for the 3-4-day in-person training.
- Open to women owners of small and medium sized businesses
- The business must have been operating for at least 3 years
- Employs at least 3 full time staff
- Generates at least USD $40,000 in annual sales
- Reside in the same country as their business for at least 7 months out of the year
- Applicants are proficient in spoken and written English
For more information, visit VV Grow Fellowship.